- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
Bill was born in Indianapolis, Indiana and has been vacationing and living in Michigan for over 20 years, so he has a deep understanding of the Midwest values and culture that are so prevalent here in West Michigan.
Bill graduated from Valparaiso University with a BA in history and earned his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Bill has worked for a number of firms where he learned from some of the finest attorneys in West Michigan. Before going into practice with his old college friend and fraternity brother Will Hartwell, Bill clerked for the Law office of Love and Johnson, the Kent County Defenders Office, and Jensen & DeHaan, PC.
Bill focuses his practice on Social Security Disability and Civil Litigation: Motor Vehicle Accidents, Workers' Compensation, and Personal Injury.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Kent County Office of The Defender, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Law Clerk
- Love and Johnson PLC, Law Clerk
- Jensen and De Haan PC, Law Clerk